The conference’s activities of the first day (opening ceremony and tutorials) will take place in the facilities of the University of Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades (CUCSH), while the activities of the remaining two days (technical sessions, keynote talks, and industrial exhibition) will be held in the premises of the Hilton Guadalajara Hotel.
HOW TO GET TO CUCSH
For the activities of the first day, complimentary transportation to and from CUCSH will be provided to conference delegates, departing from and arriving at the Hilton Hotel Guadalajara. For general information about CUCSH and directions to get on your own, please go here.
LOCATION OF THE HILTON GUADALAJARA HOTEL AND ROOM RESERVATIONS
The AAA Four Diamond Hilton Guadalajara is across from Expo Guadalajara and next to the World Trade Center (Address: Ave. de la Rosas 2933, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 44530, Mexico).
Maps and directions available on the hotel’s website.
The following room types, special rates, and extra services are available to participants of LATINCOM 2018:
|Extra services||Fee ( Non commissionable )|
|Parking for guest, per day||$60.00|
|Parking for events up to 12 hours||$90.00|
|Parking per hour||$22.00|
|Breakfast Buffet Special Cost ( served daily in our restaurant “ Los Vitrales”) only charged if consumed||$ 255.50|
- All rates are in Mexican Pesos (MXN)
- Rates include 16% of Federal tax and 3% of State tax.
- Deluxe rate European Plan (No meals included)
- Rates quoted include high speed internet access.
- Club Level rate includes continental breakfast in the mornings, wine and canapés in the evening in the 7th floor lounge CLUB LEVEL.
- Executive Floor Rate includes check in and check out on its own reception, American buffet breakfast, canapés and wine in the evening in the 19th floor lounge.
- Check In 15:00 Hrs/ Check Out 12:00 Hrs.
- Tipping of Bell Boys and Room Maid is discretional
- Complimentary wireless Internet for guests 2 accesses per room.
- Complimentary Transportation To The Shopping Malls ( Plaza Del Sol And Gran Plaza Fashion Mall ( Subject to availability)
- Complementary use of fitness center, steam rooms, pool.
Special room rates are available to the conference participantes with the REFERENCE CODE LATINCOM 2018
Reservations can be made online by clicking on the button below, which will open the personalized reservation page of LATINCOM 2018 in a new window.
Reservations can also be made by:
- Telephone through any of the following lines: + 52 (33) 3678.0509, + 52 (33) 36780510 + 52 (33) 36780537, or at the TOLL FREE 01800.3645.800
- E-mail by writing to Hilton Guadalajara’s reservation staff email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
All reservations must be guaranteed with credit card (American Express, Visa or Master Card).
The hotel will accept cancellations without charge up to 3 days before arrival, after this date a penalty applies for the total nights reserved. You must retain your cancellation number for any further clarification
In case of No Show, a charge for the entire stay reserved will apply.
Early departures will be charged for the total nights reserved.